Ferrari 355f1 v 350z

Beavis

Just driven my brother's Ferrari 355 F1, would i swap it for mine ? yes only to sell it and then buy my zed back again and pocket the extra cash. Sure its a mighty fine car but just to quirky and unrefined for me. Quite liked the paddle shift gears but the build quality and that handbrake are awful. But each their own i guess, so much nicer knowing that if the zed breaks its still under warranty and i wont have to pay those Ferrari bills. :headhurt:

Haha, i guess thats why ferrari owners are so passionate...they've got to put up with bad build quality, huge service bills, the lot.

any pics?

If i remember right, you've driven a few ferraris. thought you'd like it.

Whats did you like about it then?

Haha, i guess thats why ferrari owners are so passionate...they've got to put up with bad build quality, huge service bills, the lot.

any pics?

If i remember right, you've driven a few ferraris. thought you'd like it.

Whats did you like about it then?

Yes Sinbad i have driven a few 328's a 360 Maranello and now my brothers 355. He phoned me yesterday asking me to take it out for a quick spin as he as just had a knee op and cant drive at the moment, but i was too busy. But today was a much nicer day so i took it out for a spin. Dont get me wrong it sounds wonderful and people's jaw's drop, but its not for me i can't do with the build quality and the interior trim is awful. Will get some pics up soon. One thing i do like is that you keep your foot buried on the throttle when changing gear.But at the end of the day i feel Ferrari's are a bit like old oil paintings, the defects and knocks are part of the car's character and people who buy ferrari's like that sort of thing. Its just not for me and i certainly would not like to drive it on a long journey. Give me the zed anyday. :thumbs: