TS Sun-Line style lip for 370z

JoshC

Mr Tarmac, I'm looking at the above item in your eBay. Definitely interested in purchasing once I have my 370 next week. Couple of quick questions, anyone on here that has fitted it (looking to see how easy a fit it is)?

Also, I see it comes in black but does that mean a gloss black or just the flat black of bare plastic?

Finally, are they in stock and ready to shop asap?

Cheers :)

Okay cheers mate! Think I'd probably look to get it wrapped in that case! Are there any more photo's of them installed on ,e,bees cars? I like the look of it from the front but don't want anything that makes the bottom lips stick out too much?

Any idea how early next year the new one will be available?

• 1 month later...

Yeah definitely going to get some black on the front, would prefer a nice lip, not seen one I like yet, if there's not one coming I'm going to get the centre of the front bumper wrapped in black! :)

I have a 3 piece design one that will be ready mid February

Comes either gloss black or gloss black with Carbon centre bit

B)

Yeah definitely going to get some black on the front, would prefer a nice lip, not seen one I like yet, if there's not one coming I'm going to get the centre of the front bumper wrapped in black! :)

I have a 3 piece design one that will be ready mid February

Comes either gloss black or gloss black with Carbon centre bit

B)

Sounds very very interesting! :) I'll hold off for a while then! Cheers for the update :)