Rays 18" alloy wheels with tyres ... Good condition

Bodyboarder81

Hi all i have for sale a set of "18 rays alloys with bridgestone potenza tyres on . The wheels are off my 08 plate zed and have covered 25k , they are in good condition , 2 wheels are mint , 2 wheels have some very light curbing/rash on the outer rim.I cant pick this up on the photos though. The front tyre are in good condition with lots of life still left in them, rears are nearly on there limit.

Price £450 pick up only from southampton

Eibach spacers - SOLD

2x front/rear jdm zed badges, only have a pic of one as the others on the car which is in the body shop .

Price £20 each , pick up only

Lower center console from facelift zed , the silver part has been covered in genuine alcantara

Price £40 pick up only

DSC_0366.jpg

DSC_0367.jpg

DSC_0368.jpg

DSC_0369.jpg

DSC_0370.jpg

DSC_0371.jpg

DSC_0372.jpg

DSC_0373.jpg

DSC_0374.jpg

DSC_0375.jpg

Edited by Bodyboarder81

No your not blind ! Didn't put the pic up ... Doh!! They are the ones that Tarmac sells that fits the front and rear , jdm z badge . I'll get my brother inlaw to put a pic up as I'm rubbish with things lim this !!

No problems with running these with rays , same set up as I had .

If people want to pop over and take a look before committing that's fine by me .

Cheers

Hi is there a reason why you won't post the centre console. I presume if I take my pre-facelift gear stick surround off, then this will be a exact replacement apart from rewiring the hazards.

No reason other than I don't know / can't put pics up as I'm really not good with computers ! My brother inlaw does the pics for me and he's away at the moment . One is brand new , the other one had on my car for 2 weeks ( all flush now so not needing it)

Regarding the center console ..... I'm really not sure mate , you are more than welcome to pop over and try .

As said its all in good condition and I'm sure people will be happy with it all .

Cheers :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...