New member, not a 350z owner...yet

stebbs

Thanks for the massive progress thread. Looks good, any cons or just all pros?

Cons

Car uses more fuel ~ who cares though & it is expected with any performance car.

Car wants to be driven hard but can't be in stop/start traffic on my way to work ~ such is life, ...always going to be traffic at some stage on the roads.

MPG/DTE computer's are FUBAR ~ never bothered with them anyway.

Pros

Car shows up a lot of more expensive performance cars and is more unique.

Has the performance it should have had all along.

Turns heads in a good way.

Put's an even bigger smile on my face every time I drive it then it used to.

Seriously though the only negative is the cost for doing this in the first place. If you buy an already supercharged Zed then you really do get a bargain imo. :thumbs:

Thanks using more fuel isn't a massive issue, can't drive nice sounding cars without your foot on the loud pedal.

I'd much prefer to buy an already sorted one, having done the work on the 205 I know it gets out of hand.

Thanks for being so helpful, Stebbs

Thanks using more fuel isn't a massive issue, can't drive nice sounding cars without your foot on the loud pedal.

I'd much prefer to buy an already sorted one, having done the work on the 205 I know it gets out of hand.

Thanks for being so helpful, Stebbs

No problem & you don't have to tell me it get's out of hand, ...I had a budget to try & stick to but went over it by £2K eventually.

You can plan for somethings but then there is always the unknown issues that pop up and once your in it so far you're losing more money if you back down so you just have to suck it up & go for it. :surrender::lol:

:thumbs: