Induction kits are they worth it?

jimmy1280

Hi All,

Very new here! But a quick question for you if you don't mind. Ive posted here hoping this is the right part of the forum but....just hoping.

I have a small split in my cold air intake pipe, so i would think it needs replacing pretty sharpish. However i am not all that interested in changing the intake from stock so.....do/can any of you wonderful lot who have changed the intake from stock 1. recommend this as a worthwhile mod, or 2. (and preferably) want to sell me their old stock pipe?

Just incase the above is nonsense. The part i am talking about is the pipe that connects the engine inlet to the air sensor. The airbox and sensor are all good.

Thanks very much and in advance for any assistance.

Cheers guys

I'm a fan of the youtube channel mighty car mods and they have just coverred the cold air intake system with one of the chaps honda s2000

They done the whole let the ecu 'learn' it has a different filter and put it on the ramp with stock against cold air intake.

Done so with three runs on each under supervision from one of the haltech engineers i believe.

Cold intake added a few hp not massive amount but for NA cars it'd be a pleasant surprise plus the noise is worth it aswell.

Should check out the vid and make your own mind up on it. :)