350z vs 370z

JoshC

I know this has been discussed before but I'm looking for some help as I have been offered a deal on a new 370z Nismo thjat I will have to move fast on.

Firstly, does anyone have any experience of driving/living with a regualr 370 and a 370 Nismo? Is it worth the price difference? The main reason I'm attracted to the Nismo is becuaee the new 15 one is the first time I've looked at a 370 and thought "I want one!". But driving wise am I oing to see much of a difference?

Secondly, Is it worth trying to sell my 54 350z GT, which I don't owe anything on, and taking on a commitment (which I can financially deal with) for 3 years and beyond on a brand new financed car? Is the difference between my 350 and the 370N worth 3 years of £380 a month?

I know these are very difficult questions to answer but just trying to get my head around a few options and without being able to drive a new Nismo I'm struggling to decide so looking for as much help as possible :surrender:

It's new, it has a warranty, technology moves on constantly so everything will be machined and built to a better standard. And it's more powerful.Oh, and on top of all that, it'll have that new car smell. I'd buy it :D

On the downside, I don't think the Nismo has any of the luxuries like heated seats or air con (feel free to correct me on that) that the non Nismo versions have (I do like heated seats)

That's my ten pence worth :)