Bluetooth adapter unit

Zcat7

I have the holder, which currently houses a Nokia range phone cradle, but want to start using my smartphone and so am looking for one of the original BT adaptors. Failing that, if anyone can recommend an aftermarket BT solution that would be good!

Have a look for the list of compatible handsets before you waste money on the oem bluetooth. It has limited options and most modern handsets don't work with it.

If your happy with an aftermarket display/controller then a parrot kit will be fine with adapters.

If you want an all in one system then either double din headunit to replace the original but with a usable hands free option or single din is a posibility as well.

Oh right, good advice Mikey81. I'll try to check out the handsets list (I currently have a Sony Xperia S). I had, maybe naively, assumed that "bluetooth was bluetooth" and I'd be good to go. I was hoping I could still use the phone controls on the steering wheel, hence my search for an OEM adapter...