Always a twist in my seatbelt?

leet8845

There always seems to be a twist in my seatbelt, i tried removing the bolt at the bottom and untwisting it but it seems to be on backwards because I cant reattach it and remove the twist. The passenger side seems to be the same.

Is this a 'feature' of the Z?

There is no way I can twist the belt inside the thin slot of the buckle. It's only wide enough for the belt, no room to twist.

I could drill a small hole in the end of the slot and twist it in this. I think I may do so, do you think a tiny hole at the end of the slot will effect it's strength?

So I drilled a hole in the seatbelt slot of the clip to make it a but wider, then twisted the buckle round the right way. There was still a twist the bottom half of the belt....I think it must have been designed to have a twist in it :lol: ....so I unbolted the bottom and turned it round and bolted it back in (the wrong way) but it's very secure and wont go anywhere, just not as flush due to shape of the clip but I covered with the rubber cover.

At least there's no twists now. Just a normal seatbelt like other cars :lol: