Prospeed exhausts Cardiff

JoshC

Recently had them to replace my Y pipe due to a ruined flexi. I'm now considering a new centre section and back box from them as they will probably be cheaper than a ready made brand one. Has anyone ever had one from them on a 350? Just wondering if people were happy with the noise?

Same question goes for other similar cutom places such as longlife and powerflow (welsh coast customs in Newport)?

Cheers :)

Cheers both! Yeah Charlie has a great rep locally so happy to trust him with the work, it's just always difficult to know if you're going to like an exhaust note without hearing an example on another car first. From what Charlie says that he can tailor the noise quite well if I describe to him what I want to may just take the plunge :)

• 3 weeks later...

I know you have just written the Zed off, but I had a cat back from Charlie 9 months ago and it transformed the sound to a really good sporty performance tone, not too loud, but enough to keep me happy. If you get another one, I'd really recommend it as the early Zed's struggle with producing much noise from the Standard pipes and Charlie is a bargain compared to Scorpion/Cobra budget off the shelf mods.