Sold

Robboo

Haha I have had some stupid offers which I presume are from dealers!

I have no idea why it hasn't sold yet! Engine runs like a dream! Surely the mileage shouldn't even be a problem on these cars considering I've seen them at 130k running perfect!

But my new car will be here in a few days so I need it gone unfortunately!

I have no idea why it hasn't sold yet! Engine runs like a dream! Surely the mileage shouldn't even be a problem on these cars considering I've seen them at 130k running perfect!

I've seen 180k and running well, someone posted who just had an Mot with no advisories !

I've just read the ad and imo you are being too honest, all i saw was" rattling exhaust, curbed wheels, scuffs and chips, I want a quick sale ! these are all standard age related faults that people should expect, especially at that price

I think you have focussed too much on the negatives ....just my opinion :thumbs:

I've seen 180k and running well, someone posted who just had an Mot with no advisories !

I've just read the ad and imo you are being too honest, all i saw was" rattling exhaust, curbed wheels, scuffs and chips, I want a quick sale ! these are all standard age related faults that people should expect, especially at that price

I think you have focussed too much on the negatives ....just my opinion :thumbs:

Thanks buddy

I know I've probably been a bit too honest haha! But I know how it feels to view a car that seems 'mint' and turns out to be rubbish. So wanted to make a listing that wouldn't bring any nasty surprises when it comes to viewing.

But the price drop has bought a fair amount of interest so we will see what happens, although I will not be budging any more on the price thats for sure!

If you did decide to take a silly price then give me a holler.

I'm after one a little more bashed about than this one tbh and close to 3k

Sorry mate if I was after a silly price it would just go straight to webuyanycar as they offered me just under £4k I believe

• Like 1