New york

scobie140

Yeh second time we've been to new york. Was good this time to be able to take in more of it that's not so mainstream touristy stuff. don't think we went to that bar but visited as much as possible to break up all the walking. I feel i mist beef up the 350z horn now though as by ny standards its not up to scratch! Great place to visit

• Like 1

I've been 5 times and wouldn't hesitate to go again :)

Last time I went was near Xmas, went into a show on Broadway and when I came out there was a foot of snow !

Not a relaxing break, lots of walking but worth it

Edited by GIXXERUK
  • Like 1

Yeh we did a show this time, being honest there not my thing but aladin was really funny. I'd def go back but nakers you with all the walking. Was 20+C I was in 3/4 trousers and t shirts yet most other were in jumpers and one family were all wrapped up in gloves scarfs and hats haha. Last time was Feb and was baltic 2-3C with snow. Amazing sight. And amazing how cheery the yanks were of snow! News was all positive. We get all bit of snow and it's all doom and gloom. They get its and there all positive and making the most of it

I didn't fancy going to a show either but really enjoyed it

I've been in the summer and winter because of the high buildings the wind chill is evil in the winter but great to be there at Xmas time

Took the city bus tour .. Well worth it :thumbs:

Edited by GIXXERUK