Kuro FairladyZ + Guernsey = Pics! (No 56K)

live2themaxuk

Hey all,

been on here a while and even gone to the odd meet etc when i could but havn't ever posted any pics of the wagon. Well it was a nice day today and she was freshly cleaned, so thought id take of opportunity to take some pics next to a coupel of Guernsey land marks, namely the 'Cup and Saucer' and a German Martello Tower at Pleimont.

Hope you likey

Jamie

DSC04761.JPG

DSC04765.JPG

DSC04767.JPG

DSC04769.JPG

DSC04772.JPG

DSC04774.JPG

DSC04776.JPG

DSC04783.JPG

DSC04785.JPG

DSC04787.JPG

DSC04789.JPG

DSC04795.JPG

DSC04796.JPG

DSC04801.JPG

Hey dude!! yeah too long. Pretty good mate. Contracting in IT at the moment over here, slowly getting bank balance back up to a respectable number after the horrific London rent. Might give it another shot in the future now i know what to expect with the job market over there et all.

If you ever have a weekend free, you and your missus are more than welcome to pop over.

Jamie

Very Nice Photos B)

Without hopefully going off topic too much, are you allowed to use black numberplates in the UK mainland? ... thinking that may look good...

In a word - no. Only cars manufactured before a certain date (some time in the early 70s IIRC) can wear balck plates.

Very cool pics of the car, Jamie. Thats one seriously clean looking Kuro. B) Spacers on the rear wheels?

Thanks guys, the photochop looks great, nice and 'moody', loving your work, can i ask what you did? I have Photoshop 7, was it some filter or something?

The install was done by me, done quite a few in my time, 3 of my own and a few friends. They can eb abit of a headache, but, the Z was good fun. The sub box at the back i actually bought from the States for about £120 , and also the door pods for the fronts for about £170, this made the install easier as in the past ive build the boxes, but the finish was so good and the price so good it really wasnt worth the effort. Really happy with the results, lots of Dynamat in the boot there, probably has made a differrence, but until i change the RE40 bridgestones, i doubt im gonna notice much difference in road noise.

No spaces at the back, only mods im aware of are Fujitsubo Legalis- R, Decat pipes, and JWT Pop Charger. Have a set of SF Challenges to put on, just saving up for tyres. . . . :blush: fronts are slowly getting balder. . .

Jamie

the photochop looks great, nice and 'moody', loving your work, can i ask what you did? I have Photoshop 7, was it some filter or something?

Jamie

adjusted the contrast and saturation and added a photo filter which you can find in image/adjustements. Not sure if it is photoshop 7 has it, I'm using 8 or otherwise known as C.S. Then added the moody strip along the top. B)