which double din ??

newkid

Hi guys and girls, I have recently bought my first 350z (pick it up on Friday)!! I love modifying my cars and have already started looking at the entertainment side of things. I am after a double din unit with touch screen and android compatibility, would also need ipod connection and Bluetooth built in. Ideally I am after something that has something similar to sony's mirrorlink so I can use the sat nav on my Samsung galaxy through the screen. My question is ....what do people generally think is the best unit? I don't want to pay stupid money but I also want something that I wont have to change in 6 months time. thanks for any help

• Like 1

Appradio 3 from Pioneer

Have heard they aren't brilliant for sound quality and not sure they have an ipod connection ?

I was also looking at this but got put off it , I wanted to leave an old Iphone hidden in the car with all my tunes on , I have read you have to 'connect' to the radio

by using the Iphone before you can get your tunes on ?

Also read there is loads of annoying warning messages ?

can anyone else who has one confirm ?