OEM JDM Rear Bumper & Nismo Style Spats

Cal

The buyer will have to be patient while my car gets it's replacement rear bumper fitted during a full respray... This will be available from 2nd March 2015. The car is my daily.

I have for sale an OEM JDM Nissan rear bumper, with Nismo style spats fitted to it.

- The bumper is Blade Silver underneath the wrap I believe, and should be in good condition due to the wrap protecting it.

The spats on their own new retail £125 from Tarmac Sportz. I'm looking for £200 plus p&p for the two... They are the flexible, more expensive, FRP type.

http://www.ebay.co.u...S-/161133427019

I am not interested in a swap as I already have my new bumper.

Collection preferred from Conwy, North Wales.

20140929_114127.jpg

20140929_114114.jpg

Here are some other pictures in sunlight(!) for reference - if the mods do not approve as they do not contain the paper with username, please delete this part.

Blade Silver - colour of the bumper/spats;

10.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

Edited by Cal
  • Like 1

Will get back to you boys asap about the spats, I took the fixings out and there is a thin line of sealant holding them on. I will try remove them with a blade.

They were fitted by the previous owner, on inspection they appear to be the better/more expensive FRP ones.

• 2 weeks later...

My car is due for respray late January (later than expected.)

The spoiler can go whenever really to anyone still interested - late respray date will leave more time for interested parties to save up for it as discussed over PM.

The bumper I have not had chance to try and pry the spats/bumper apart - I would prefer to sell these as one if possible.

• 1 month later...

Apologies cal for dragging this along had some unexpected bills and a set of decats popped up (with a large £220 fitting bill from BD! Seized up bolt on cat was there almost 4hours!) but my plans are to be able to buy these finally in december !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...