Speaker panel behind driver's seat

TJG

I have a 54 reg import with a blank detachable panel behind the driver's seat. I want to replace it with the base speaker cover panel. Beadles Nissan say there are two options and cannot say which it will be, one would come from Japan and one from Holland. The parts guy said Nissan UK would refuse to help. Does anyone know the part number please ?

You can actually replace the blank area behind the driver with another storage cubby if you want.

It will involve the removal of the speaker mounting bracket that is behind the panel though, only about a DOZEN little bolts holding the thing in!

I have asked about that a couple of times on here was was told it was not possible.

Any idea where to buy the extra storage cubby? Anyone done it?

You can actually replace the blank area behind the driver with another storage cubby if you want.

It will involve the removal of the speaker mounting bracket that is behind the panel though, only about a DOZEN little bolts holding the thing in!

I have asked about that a couple of times on here was was told it was not possible.

I've seen some excellent pics recently on the forum of how the job was done but can't find them now - someone will remember out there :surrender:

Try a breakers on ebay