Recommendations for servicing in Birmingham

mikkydoos

Hi all,

'08 350Z GT / 12,700 miles is due for service. Only had 11 months and its time for my first Z service and MOT.

Can anyone recommend a decent Nissan dealership in Birmingham - I'd rather have the Nissan stamp in the book.

Now with the MOT.... I've read the sticky regarding brake testing on rollers. Anything else I should be aware of if I take it to my local garage for a MOT ??

Cheers in advance

:)

• 10 months later...

Hi all,

'08 350Z GT / 12,700 miles is due for service. Only had 11 months and its time for my first Z service and MOT.

Can anyone recommend a decent Nissan dealership in Birmingham - I'd rather have the Nissan stamp in the book.

Now with the MOT.... I've read the sticky regarding brake testing on rollers. Anything else I should be aware of if I take it to my local garage for a MOT ??

Cheers in advance

:)

Hi there. Late reply I know but I've just moved to B'ham myself and saw this. I take mine up the road to Mitz at Cougar Store in Leicester for service and MOT. Bit out of the way but he does a fantastic job and I've made the return trip several times :thumbs: From what I've learned from the guys on here it's best to steer well clear of Nissan for servicing, both for cost and quality of work. These won't be an issue with Cougar.

Edited by tommoger

I was gonna say +1 for Mitz at CS too.

But the I noticed the original post was 10 months ago, so I imagine the service and MOT has long since happened! :lol:

Still give a :thumbs: for CS though :)

Edited by 14N
  • Like 1