OEM 350Z RAYS 18in wheels with road/track tyres

jables

I’m looking to sell my Z soon hence posting these up for sale. They’ve done about 3 or 4 trackdays and are in good condition but do suffer from the usual paint bubbling. By the looks of it they’ve never been refurbished judging by the factory white paint dot on the rim.

The tyres are Federal RS-R’s in 235/40/18 and 255/35/18 with 4.5-5.5mm tread left. For those that aren’t familiar with this tyre, it’s a more track orientated tyre but still fine for road use (just be a bit more cautious in standing water). I’ve even managed to drive through the winter on them where they were fine even in light snow! On track they’re superb, I’d say as good as R888’s in the dry but with much better wet grip and longevity. There are two very slight scores in the rubber that run across the width of the tyres which after some investigation is quite common with these. A local garage has inspected them and agreed that the score isn’t very deep and that they’re safe to continue using. Sure enough one score has virtually disappeared as the tyres have started to wear. There’s also a slightly blue patch on one of the tyres, possibly from a brake lock-up on the last trackday.

IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_0893.jpg

IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0896.jpg

IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

£400 collected from Cheltenham, Gloucestershire (priority will go to those willing to collect) or £450 delivered in the UK. Advertised elsewhere.

Edited by jables

• 2 weeks later...