Gunmetal GT Coupe with Alezan and NISMO kit

H5

As it says, am on the look out for one. Have searched the usual sources, if anyone hears of one please let me know! :)

Have you seen this one for sale?:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... 943#124943

Hasn't got the Nismo kit fitted but otherwise the car looks great base on which to add the kit ;)

He he, this is pretty much my car already! I want one with the NISMO kit on it from standard as I can't be doing with the cost / hassle / quality issues with an aftermarket effort. :)

Thanks though. :thumbs:

As it says, am on the look out for one. Have searched the usual sources, if anyone hears of one please let me know! :)

Is it for you?

It would be yes. Make much difference?? :wacko::)

Just curious, as when i had my black zed I wanted to fit the nismo kit and wheels but couldn't be arsed with the buying, shipping, spraying and fitting bollocks. So I sold up and bought the UY with the kit on instead and ended up with a nearly brand new car, with the nismo kit for the same price I was going to spend on the kit and wheels indiviually. My train of thought was that the money spent on the kit would be lost on a 2003 zed, just wondered if your train of thought was the same........... :)

Is it for you?

It would be yes. Make much difference?? :wacko::)

Just curious, as when i had my black zed I wanted to fit the nismo kit and wheels but couldn't be arsed with the buying, shipping, spraying and fitting bollocks. So I sold up and bought the UY with the kit on instead and ended up with a nearly brand new car, with the nismo kit for the same price I was going to spend on the kit and wheels indiviually. My train of thought was that the money spent on the kit would be lost on a 2003 zed, just wondered if your train of thought was the same........... :)

Yes, you're right bud. I don't want to spend that when I know it's something that exists out there already. Even age wise, if it means getting one a similar age it makes no difference to me. Condition and the spec are king. :)

Anybody??? :blush: