Argyll

My car has just done 27,000 mile and I believe it's due a service (?)

Can anyone tell me or point me in the right direction as to what is exactly done on the car as the car is a JDM and I don't have a service book (in english anyway). Although I'm going to buy one from my local nissan dealer.

Also could someone kindly tell me what parts i would have to buy as I plan on buying the parts for the service myself and taking it to a garage. that way they can't add there usual mark up.

Thanks in advance for any help :):):)

My car has just done 27,000 mile and I believe it's due a service (?)

Can anyone tell me or point me in the right direction as to what is exactly done on the car as the car is a JDM and I don't have a service book (in english anyway). Although I'm going to buy one from my local nissan dealer.

Also could someone kindly tell me what parts i would have to buy as I plan on buying the parts for the service myself and taking it to a garage. that way they can't add there usual mark up.

Thanks in advance for any help :):):)

Your car only needs a P1 which is the cheapest one :)

It's a November 2003 import mate with 27,000mls.

Thanks for the P1 service answer but where would I find this info on the net etc?

The reason I ask is I want to buy all the parts myself to save a bit of cash and get a mechanic to fit them and the oil etc. I don't know what I have to buy for a P1 service! I've looked here on this forum but i can't find it.

• 2 weeks later...