GT4 for sale. SOLD! Mods can you remove please.

MickJ

Reluctantly my GT4 is for sale, 2005, U\Y 12500 miles, immaculate condition, good few extra's, car specific private plate, balance of warranty (approx 9 months) Taxed, looking for £22k ono if interested email me on MICK@gsi2.fsnet.co.uk and I will send more details and pics if required.

Cheers Mick

Forget all that! someone offer me £19750 and it's their's!! but be quick, very quick or a stealer is getting it Monday :byebye:

Any interest?, be quick! I have a dealer who has made an offer which is close to the figure I have in mind he's coming back Weds with a renewed offer, I'd sooner sell it to someone off the forum though.

Just a few more details for you.

It's Number 3 of the 176.

Had two new rear tyres 4 months ago.

I have fitted the latest LED rear lights

It has the 'Z' sill protectors.

Stubby aerial

'Z' Valve dust caps.

'Z' tax disc holder.

It was P2 serviced 4 months ago.

Cargo net.

Tonneau cover.

'Z' overmats.

Sports panel filter, also have the standard filter for it as well.

I will leave in the bluetooth adapter.

Approx 8 months road tax left.

I believe it's under warranty until next June

I will throw in the original rear lights\sill guards\aerial and also the workshop manual CD and other odds and sods and include a pair of new wiper blades that I bought and never fitted.

* didn't realise i'd had it as long as 4 months hence changes, my apologies.

Due to having ordered a new car for the wife today, I need to sell this car, so it's now up for £20,750 no offers, it's well worth it! and it will include everything I have listed in the previous posts, if interested email me\pm me whatever! i'm off on holiday tomorrow (Friday) afternoon for a week so if any interest I will get back to you on my return, if no interest, it's going to a dealer! :(

• 2 weeks later...