J TUNER MAGAZINE

Nick U

Guys,

My best mate works at Future Publishing in bath, they just happen to publish 'J Tuner' magazine and he see's the editor quite often.

How does everyone feel about some kind of feature for the club? Esspecially you guys with the modified cars.

I'll have to have a more detailed chat with him, but it would just mean thrashing out details like, when, where, what type of event. I know they are keen on there rolling road shoot out's and club days.

Obviously if there is intrest then I can obtain the editor's details and pass on the relevent info to whoever needs it.

I know they have a project 350z as well, so maybe a chance for some good contacts.

Anyway, just a thought, would be interested in yours.

I know they have a project 350z as well, so maybe a chance for some good contacts.

Do they? ;)

It's VERY similar to mine, apparently ;)

BTW - good magazine - AND - they do a special deal for clubs so they can get subscriptions for 30% off. Want me to hook you up Val?

Please hook him up - that's the best idea I've heard in ages :lol:

don't get that :dry:

surely we can offer discount for a subscription to the Mag through here? why not! :thumbs: I only bought it once since I can't find anywhere :lol:

Try down the side of the loo :lol: