Games console in dash/conersion

M350ZB

Has anyone got a games console in their Z, been thinking about it for a while, member seeing one at a show and he had a PS2 in his glove box and the Screen where the sat nav goes.

Thinking either z PS2 or a x-box, the PS3, just to expensive, also thinking dvd compatable.

Anyone got any suggestions and would love some pics if anyone has done this all ready, searched forums, not much really !

I think Zedrush was thing of something similar and we all told him he was being a knob! :lol:

And after crying for three days :cry: I picked up my little feet, went to John Lewis and bought a PS3 and getting installed in car, and I became the coolest kid on the block and Digsy was left without any mates cos he is mean :p:lol:

And out of anger he broke a string on his guitar and started to cry :teeth:

I think Zedrush was thing of something similar and we all told him he was being a knob! :lol:

And after crying for three days :cry: I picked up my little feet, went to John Lewis and bought a PS3 and getting installed in car, and I became the coolest kid on the block and Digsy was left without any mates cos he is mean :p:lol:

And out of anger he broke a string on his guitar and started to cry :teeth:

:lol: PMSL

thinking of a pc install as my 350Z GT does not have sat nav, this would give me this option plus i will constently be able to up-date it, as well as having a achive of 1000's songs and may be some films, can also put game and tv on it, as well as phone, and can even have engine data reading of the screen !

Your views plz and anyone done any install ?