Rear calipers - brembo's cheap pair.

• 2 weeks later...

traders want more per corner lol

Perhaps, but at least the Traders calipers are tried and tested and come with a guarantee. :#1:

This eBay listing is basically saying buyer beware and that is why they are unsold and why they have been relisted. :surrender:

Alex :)

Perhaps, but at least the Traders calipers are tried and tested and come with a guarantee. :#1:

This eBay listing is basically saying buyer beware and that is why they are unsold and why they have been relisted. :surrender:

I understand that, but they look mint, and for £125 and him stating he bought them working and has 100% positive feedback, its not a bad shout.

I understand that, but they look mint, and for £125 and him stating he bought them working and has 100% positive feedback, its not a bad shout.

The eBay listing states: "They are sold as I received them"

They may look pretty but do they work ?