Bumper Scuff

STRBramley

Hi,

I have a small scrape on both sides of my front bumper from where the previous owner must of caught the curb. They're at the very bottom so hardly noticeable but I'd like to try and cover them up.

I have found this on eBay, and was wondering if it would do the job?

The scrape has gone down into the black plastic on one side.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221134327165

I'd say it was worth a go if you're not too fussy - will look better with paint on it than scuffed but I doubt you'll make it unnoticeable.

It might be worth putting the £15.99 towards the £50-75 a smart repair company would charge to fix it - mind, if the other side is as bad it's probably worth getting the whole bumper sprayed at a Bodyshop - that should be £125-200 depending on location.

(Then wait 3 days for the next scratch like I did :-) )

I'd say it was worth a go if you're not too fussy - will look better with paint on it than scuffed but I doubt you'll make it unnoticeable.

It might be worth putting the £15.99 towards the £50-75 a smart repair company would charge to fix it - mind, if the other side is as bad it's probably worth getting the whole bumper sprayed at a Bodyshop - that should be £125-200 depending on location.

(Then wait 3 days for the next scratch like I did :-) )

I agree. Don't blow your cash on DIY repairs - It will still be noticeable. Get a smart repair guy out or take it to a body shop.