Newbie with a Nifty

Welcome Matt. Get yourself down reading gate, madjeski stadium on the 3rd Tuesday of every month for the jap car meet. Haven't been there myself yet but I drove past it last time and the turn out looked awesome.

Enjoy the zed :)

Yeah I've been down there a few times in my old civic and with a few buddies in their motors (s13 200sx, fd rx7, mk1 mx5, rb25d s14 200sx ect.) I'm a bit of a jap fanboy lol

can be pretty good down there and you very rarely get any dramas with twats trying to show off so no bad attention for the rest of us :)

Ahh nice :) where are you located then?

I was near slough until a few months back, but now in a little village called Hurley which is between Henley Maidenhead

Welcome Matt. Get yourself down reading gate, madjeski stadium on the 3rd Tuesday of every month for the jap car meet. Haven't been there myself yet but I drove past it last time and the turn out looked awesome.

Enjoy the zed :)

Yeah I've been down there a few times in my old civic and with a few buddies in their motors (s13 200sx, fd rx7, mk1 mx5, rb25d s14 200sx ect.) I'm a bit of a jap fanboy lol

can be pretty good down there and you very rarely get any dramas with twats trying to show off so no bad attention for the rest of us :)

Ahh nice :) where are you located then?

I was near slough until a few months back, but now in a little village called Hurley which is between Henley Maidenhead

Not too far then :) maybe see you and your Zed in the future. Happy modding!

• Like 1

There we go, got it to work eventually... getting her from Trade Link Cars in Kings Langley, Watford. :thumbs:

They're refurbing the wheels aswell, so should be looking even smarter tomorrow

23tsiu0.jpg

Edited by MLKnott

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!

I collected her today and she is beautiful!!

This is my first 'proper' car and I can't believe how incredible everything is in it!! The smooth power deliver, the gearbox that seems to have perfect t ratios, the level of comfort at the same time!! I'm truly astounded at what sort of a car very little money can get

Go track route, look wise, dont mean it has to be a track car lol.. i want spoilers difusers lips canards etc on mine, dont mean im actually going to track it lol.

Car looks awesome, the plate goes well with it too being a kruro black one same as mine :) best colour ;) I have no idea where berkshire is but i've organised a mini zed meet this sat in southend on sea!

Oh and welcome! i think 90% of us here came from a civic or honda of some type lol

Edited by -Bradders-