New expat forum member

Welcome to the forum - can see you like your cars in red - got a Ferrari tucked away somewhere? ;)

Interesting pic of the tep read out in fahrenheit - not sure we can do that on the UK cars that I thought were only in celsius - need to check my settings........

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum - can see you like your cars in red - got a Ferrari tucked away somewhere? ;)

Interesting pic of the tep read out in fahrenheit - not sure we can do that on the UK cars that I thought were only in celsius - need to check my settings........

Yeah, I think that can be changed on the menu system but the oil temp is in F and fixed this way as the dials are calibrated in F. I read on here you cannot change the clock to 24 hour, so I have the 12 hour clock which is a little lame to be honest.

:welcome:

When I was in Tampa last year with work, I spotted several 350's and 370's on my daily commute. Florida definitely aren't short of zeds that's for sure.

Indeed, much more common around here. However, still much rarer than lets say a Camaro or Mustang.