GSXR 1000 one off immaculate super low mileage show winning bike

Andyhut

Price-wise it's expensive if someone looks at the year, many do. It's actually great value for the right buyer and as ever that's what you need, the right person.

I advertised my mint/modded 1981 Citroen 2CV in April everywhere. £5,500 no offers. It was in great condition with many improvements. All I got was one numpty asking me why it had a new chassis. (The stock ones rot like hell).

Then a woman offers me £6,600!

Just takes one buyer.

Edited by Peak 370

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Andy, I just can't stop coming back time and again to look at this work of art and each time I find my mind running away with schemes as to how I could get the cash together to buy such a labour of love. Unfortunately I keep having to snap myself back to reality with the realisation that I just don't have the garage space. I've even had thoughts of selling my Zed, which just won't do. Please someone buy this soon so I can stop torturing myself. GLWS Andy.

I know what you mean I'm sadly like that when I run it up in the garage you just find yourself looking at it thinking that really is a nice bike which is why it's been such a hard decision to sell it but someone will grab a amazing bike :stir: Selling the zed maybe a bit extreme but image having a zed and a bike like that B) . I have a friend interested but their not going to have the money for a few months.