To sell or not to sell

agentsmith350

Dont sell.

Can I ask why you wouldn't ?

I change my mind every other day.

I hardly drive mine now, the mrs uses it more than me but the other day she said it makes her day when she finishes work and gets in it.

So what am I to do?

Well I had decided to sell , Made arrangements with the guy ( who was coming today ) and my replacement car for tommorow , However woke up to a message from the guy with the car I was supposed to be buying as a run around saying his sale is on hold so if this goes now Il have no transport , The damn thing needs tax'd and serviced end of this month as well but I haven't really got a choice now until I have another car arranged and with that poor guy who was after mine probably already on his way ( was stopping on his way home from one end of country to other ) I have had to tell him this before he turned off the motorway. I hadn't really eaten or slept much for two days stressing about what to do and now feel awfull for letting the guy down... What a past couple of weeks huh

Edited by agentsmith350

If you've agreed to sell it, don't play with the buyer. They'll be as excited as any of us would be at getting their hands on a zed.

If the shed seller le's you down, you've got cash in your pocket ready for the next opportunity. Worse case scenario, rent a Toyota Aygo for a few days and weep in there over the lost Zed on the way to view new cars.

If you've agreed to sell it, don't play with the buyer. They'll be as excited as any of us would be at getting their hands on a zed.

If the shed seller le's you down, you've got cash in your pocket ready for the next opportunity. Worse case scenario, rent a Toyota Aygo for a few days and weep in there over the lost Zed on the way to view new cars.

Iv already informed him of the situation and he was suitably pi**ed as you would expect , Doubt I could go back to him now even if I manage to sort something else out.