Had a nice little drive this morning in an A45AMG.

Peak 370

You'd hope so with 4wd though, and for it's price tag of £40,000 I'd want something a bit more "special"

"Special" ?

What other brand new car has 5 seats, is practical, does 0-60 in under 4.5 seconds and costs 'only' £40k?

New wrx sti is 28k I'm sure I can get 0.7 of a second removed for 12k

But I bet a new 28k sti would beat a new 40k a45 round a track 0-60 are irrelevant really unless you love hitting pod

Edited by StevoD

New Scooby is a fossil. Car mags gave it 3/5 stars.

Hopelessly dated in so many ways. 500cc bigger han the A45 yet more laggy. Horrible interior. Crashed saloon looks like the Evo.

It looks like someone randomly modded a taxi after 12 pints. The Merc is in another league.

Also it goes to 414 bhp for a grand. The Scooby would be really laggy with that power. Great buy used, mind you.

Scoobys have had their day like the Evo did.

New Scooby is a fossil. Car mags gave it 3/5 stars.

Hopelessly dated in so many ways. 500cc bigger han the A45 yet more laggy. Horrible interior. Crashed saloon looks like the Evo.

It looks like someone randomly modded a taxi after 12 pints. The Merc is in another league.

Also it goes to 414 bhp for a grand. The Scooby would be really laggy with that power. Great buy used, mind you.

Scoobys have had their day like the Evo did.

a) a magazine is personal opinion not fact

B) a45 interior looks as already stated a bit of last thought that screen looks like someone super glued a kindle to it

c) crashed saloon that looks like a evo, have you not noticed the evo and wrx cars looking the same since birth

e) scooby would be laggy with the power of a a45? Bollocks you best go tell all the wrx time attack team globally there doing it wrong then

the A45 is a good car but value for money i can go faster for less with 5 doors and boot

scoob will be cheaper to buy

scoob will be cheaper to service

scoob will be cheaper to repair

going by the latest scoobs it will be cheap to insure

tax i imagine will be around the same depreciation will probably hurt the scoob more but im £12k up already

Edited by StevoD
  • Like 2