Heads up for cheap car battery

barry2711

Afternoon guys, the battery failed in my 350z recently. Believe it to be the original due the Japanese writing on the side so not bad for 10 years! Anyway, after checking all the usual online part suppliers, I found the correct spec Bosch battery with a 4 year guarantee for £64 from carparts4less.co.uk (they are the online only subsidiary company of eurocarparts if I'm correct) Was also able to find a 7.5% off discount code which basically meant that next day delivery was free! Got it delivered to a local corner shop that participates in a UPS delivery scheme meaning that no one had to be home too.

• Like 1

SNAP.....Same happened to me. Battery died more or less without warning after only 10 yrs service (cheap Japanese rubbish...ha ha) I also bought a Bosch from a local supplier Andrew Page for same price.

SNAP.....Same happened to me. Battery died more or less without warning after only 10 yrs service (cheap Japanese rubbish...ha ha) I also bought a Bosch from a local supplier Andrew Page for same price.

and me, 10 years on the dot, replaced with a bosch from carparts4less as well.