Wanted : 350z Wirral\Liverpool area : budget of £8k

psmurphy

Hi,

On the lookout for a 350z in the north west area (Wirral\Liverpool) but here is the catch I need to find one tomorrow lol as I've just dropped my car off at the scrap yard - having oil pressure problems but its been on its way out for a while now so guess its fate rushing me into buying a 350z as I've been saving up for one for a while :)

If you have one for sale or know anyone selling in the Wirral\Liverpool please area let me know - budget is £8k max

I've found these 2 below - prefer the first one as its less mileage and a later model but is at the top of my budget

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201406124966924/sort/default/usedcars/make/nissan/model/350_z/postcode/ch466ff/radius/100/page/3/onesearchad/used/image-id/960339ccb9128c9a12ab15d1ff71b465?logcode=p

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201402201934520/sort/default/make/NISSAN/model/350%20Z/postcode/ch466ff/radius/50/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/advert-type/featured-listing/dealer/26509/usedcars?logcode=flp

cheers

yeah I like em in silver - understated but still looking good if you know what I mean

I've actually put a deposit down on the first one now, need to be sorted for Monday as I drive to work - public transport isn't up to much - would have liked a little more time to save a bit more cash and get one at a more leisurely pace but with my galant engine about to die (suspect it was crankwalk as Mitsubishi engines suffer from this ) I needed to get sorted asap

Rather than rushing into buying the first one you see, "I need one tomorrow", why don't you rent a cheap hatch for a week while you look. There are some very cheap rental deals about

Either way all the best with your search.

^^^ was thinking of doing that as it around £90 a week for a fiat 500

tbh the one I'm getting is fine, wouldn't have bought it otherwise, clean inside and out, minor wear on the seat which I would expect, has a full service history mostly nissan, good price for its age \ mileage and the dealership is only 7 miles away and are known to be ok so any problems their on my doorstep

lets hope that breaking the fundamental rule of "don't buy the first one you see" doesn't come back to bite me