Help please

xStric9x

Hi all.

At the moment me and soon to be mrs stric drive a 350z and a pug 206 gti, As you are all aware both cars have very little space, we are contemplating selling the pug and getting something a bit bigger.

We are looking to spend around 3k but don't fancy the usual, ie vectra, mondeo etc etc.

So can anybody come up with something a little different, good build and not to old and pref not a people carrier?

Thanks

Mike :D:thumbs:

how much space do you need and what sort of things will you need it for. The reason I ask is that obviously a 206 being a hatchback is not much different to a lot of other hatchbacks with the seats down so how much more room would you need?

how much space do you need and what sort of things will you need it for. The reason I ask is that obviously a 206 being a hatchback is not much different to a lot of other hatchbacks with the seats down so how much more room would you need?

We tend to go camping quite a bit, so that means the seats have to go down to get everything in, plus the dog has to sit in the passengers footwell.

So maybe an estate or 4x4 i just don't know :wacko: