Exhaust volume

Kurt

Hi all, my car is completely standard and I'd love to make the exhaust louder to really show off the car's great sound.

I'd like one louder but not stupid loud. However, I need it to be as cost effective as possible - so just an unsilenced backbox should do but I'd like one with exhaust tips bigger in diameter than standard. Any suggestions of where I could look or what brand/kind offers what I'm looking for? I don't want the cars performance to be altered at all - just volume.

Thanks, Kurt :)

What's your budget? The Cobra resonated exhaust makes a big difference to the tone of the exhaust, but isn't stupidly loud either. It was the first mod on my car and I love the sound - you can see the video on my thread here

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/86570-chirag1988s-build-thread/

Since then I've had Berk HFCs and Stillen Y Pipe installed as well and this makes the car sound even more mean!

Speak to Mitz at Cougar Store and Chris at Tarmac Sportz both traders on here :thumbs: