Hey :) 2nd time Z owner... 1st time forum user!

😊 had a gap at work so ordered the plate today!!! í ½í¸¥í ½í¸í ½í¸

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel mildly guilty that I could have possibly influenced you buying a private reg :lol:

😊 had a gap at work so ordered the plate today!!! í ½í¸¥í ½í¸Âí ½í¸Â

I feel mildly guilty that I could have possibly influenced you buying a private reg :lol:

Noooo Toby I started looking the day I got her and saw itðŸ˜but yeah maybe in a way seeing yours made me realise an awesome car needs an awesome plate! My first mane initials are AJ she is an 06 and ZZZ well just makes it brilliant! Well I think so personalised but only if you know the person! Love it 😇

í ½Ã­Â¸ÂŠ had a gap at work so ordered the plate today!!! í ½Ã­Â¸Â¥Ã­ ½Ã­Â¸Âí ½Ã­Â¸Â

Noooo Toby I started looking the day I got her and saw ití ½í¸but yeah maybe in a way seeing yours made me realise an awesome car needs an awesome plate! My first mane initials are AJ she is an 06 and ZZZ well just makes it brilliant! Well I think so personalised but only if you know the person! Love it 😇

Get a pic up once it's on! Sometimes private registrations are better when they only mean something to people who know you anyway :)