[SOLD]Carbon Fiber Engine Cover

d95gas

I have just replaced the aftermarket Carbon Fiber engine cover that came with the car, I have had the original dipped, so this Carbon one is surplus to requirements.

If I had to score the quality and finish of this one, I would say its a 9/10. The reason it doesn't get full marks is there are a couple of pin prick type bubbles in the carbon finish. This are located on the top: bottom left corner.

It does not spoil the finish, the plain carbon just wasn't my cup of tea.

As for price, I am trying to be as fair as possible, as I don't want to rob anyone. Looking at prices around the web on places like eBay, and some overseas forums, I think, and hope, I am being fair with £75.00.

Ideally I would prefer collected, but I am happy to securely package if someone wants to arrange their own courier, of which there are plenty.

Payment, pref bank transfer, but happy to take PayPal as gift unless you want to add 4% to cover charges.

If anyone wants more pics, give me a shout and I can email some over.

I hope the quality of the goods I have sold previously through the forum, and the way the transaction was handled, will vouch for my honesty with the description above.

Now for the pics:

ECover.jpg

ECover1.jpg

Thanks for looking

Graeme

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...