North Wingfield GT4

Another zed in Clay Cross :thumbs: look out for my orange car :teeth:

Sure will - pics look great

/P

off topic ... but do you make shop sign's ? only I am ready for some on my shop :)

We only supply the equipment now for making vinyl signs & graphics - I prefer sellin to doin :thumbs:

/P

Coney Green, Clay Cross - I'd never seen a yellow 350Z before and it was parked opposite me....straight onto G**gle and read up on the GT4 info.

Sorry to say, I think it was certainly myself that has just dented your wallet then. Mine isnt at Coney Green that often as the missus has it as her car for work.

I do take it every now and then though, usually park it sideways under the windmill when I do.

It will be there again next Thursday as the missus is taking my car so her and a couple of friends can go shopping for the day.

Im more than willing to pop out any evening after work and have a chat if you like, any excuse to drive it :lol:

Coney Green, Clay Cross - I'd never seen a yellow 350Z before and it was parked opposite me....straight onto G**gle and read up on the GT4 info.

Sorry to say, I think it was certainly myself that has just dented your wallet then. Mine isnt at Coney Green that often as the missus has it as her car for work.

I do take it every now and then though, usually park it sideways under the windmill when I do.

It will be there again next Thursday as the missus is taking my car so her and a couple of friends can go shopping for the day.

Im more than willing to pop out any evening after work and have a chat if you like, any excuse to drive it :lol:

Yep its all ur fault - I'm the last unit under the windmill!! side on it looked stunning, never seen anything like it - bang on my door on Thurs

/P