Modified PAC ROEM KIT PLUG AND PLAY FOR BOSE 350Z £50 deliv

Jimbo

I have modified this PAC ROEM kit so its quick small and removable, it literally plugs in to your 350z standard plugs one end and plug your Alpine,pioneer etc etc ISO in the other. Just plug in your remote amp wire to the lose blue wire and your away literally in seconds.

YES YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR BOSE 350Z headunit!!!

No Need for that added micra rubbish taking up more room.

I have been using this with with my Alpine dvd headunit ( most people saw it at JAE, well if you attended ) and can vouch for it being a seriously tidy job.

15082007001.jpg

If anyone is thinking of replacing the BOSE system then this is a great deal. The biggest hassle in the swap is getting the PAC-ROEM (from the US) and splicing all the wires. This looks very well done and would make a HU swap easy as pie, if I didnt already have one I would take it straight away :thumbs:

If anyone is thinking of replacing the BOSE system then this is a great deal. The biggest hassle in the swap is getting the PAC-ROEM (from the US) and splicing all the wires. This looks very well done and would make a HU swap easy as pie, if I didnt already have one I would take it straight away :thumbs:

+1

• 4 weeks later...