OEM UK 350z Rear Bumper - GM

RJF

Item for Sale: OEM UK 350z Rear Bumper - GM

Price: £70

Condition: Used

Description: For sale is the rear bumper that came on my Zed when I bought it. I've since switched to a JDM bumper. The plan was to keep this for when I come to sell but I need to free up some space in the garage.

The bumper is in fair condition, no scratches, dents or cracks, although there are a few minor imperfections, listed below.

- Either side of the exhaust cut-outs are stained, presumably from exhaust gases.

- The part between the exhaust cut-outs has a few gouges, I'd imagine the previous owner reversed up a curb or something similar.

- There is slight discolouration at the very top of the number plate recess. I'd imagine this has been caused by the heat from the numberplate lights.

Ideally, the bumper could do with a respray but you could just as easily run it as is if you're not fussy.

Pictures:

_DSC3137_zpsc1c65c24.jpg

_DSC3139_zps283000a2.jpg

_DSC3140_zps76db57ed.jpg

_DSC3141_zpsfe37b43c.jpg

_DSC3142_zps8e3c4be7.jpg

_DSC3144_zpsdab444bb.jpg

_DSC3146_zps0cb502b8.jpg

_DSC3148_zpsb7297e66.jpg

I'm interested in this. Would I also need to change my front bumper to match the UK spec or can you just change the plate on the front?

No, you don't need to. I don't think there are any differences in front bumpers, other than the plate plinth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Waking up an old thread but I was looking through for a bumper, and then recognised the house.. think I purchased your car! :)

Dan

Welcome aboard Dan. :welcome:

If you hover your cursor arrow over the members name it shows you info like their join date, active posts and when they were last active.

RJF hasn't been active on here since early April this year fyi. ;)

• Like 1