*****SOLD***** Please remove

Jimbo

Misses now pregnant :yahoo: 350z must go :angry: I have lowered the price for people on here only.

Kuro Black Nissan 350Z Manual Full GT model with black leather interior and full BOSE 6 CD stereo System, RAYS 18" Alloy wheels in great condition. 1 Previous lady owner from new, electric heated seats electric mirrors, aircon its fully loaded including cruise control. It has full on a board computer telling MPG mileage temp etc etc.

last serviced at 19,000 by Evans and Halshaw Nissan and wont need another service until 27,000 or May 2008 which ever comes first.

It has a full Nissan service history and all reciepts from new including the original sales invoice and spare keys within the official 350z document wallet. It has Tax Until December 2007 and MOT until April 2008 which was its first MOT.

Car is in fanstaic condition.

Im asking for 18000 with a New set of un-fitted rear tyres.

Any RAC,AA,HPI check welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments guys, can someone tell me if I have priced this wrong? Ive had a few calls but from people who are a long way from me and are unwilling to travel but nothing else not even anyone trying to beat me down over the phone :please:

Hi jimbo

this line

"The car has just had all car park dents removed at my expense and its in fantastic condition. "

this suggests it was in poor condition before you had it fixed, i know this would put me off when reading your ad

not a criticism mate, just an observation :surrender:

Hi jimbo

this line

"The car has just had all car park dents removed at my expense and its in fantastic condition. "

this suggests it was in poor condition before you had it fixed, i know this would put me off when reading your ad

not a criticism mate, just an observation :surrender:

+1 Thats what i thought :surrender:

I would also dump the clutch statement! Makes it sound like you have been dumping the clutch, so I would dump the clutch part if you know what I mean! :wacko::wacko::wacko::lol::lol:

Nice car though. PS It is no longer on that Pistonheads ad.

• 3 weeks later...