Square or small number plates.

JoshC

I've used those sticky pads before and I was amazed by how strrong they are but didn't thik they would work on such a small surface area as a grille slat!

I think I want to mount mine just to the right of where yours is between the grill and reflector so will need a bracket :( Thanks for the links :)

I wanted to mount it between the grille and reflector as well, but the plate is too big and the curve of the bumper made it impossible. A bracket would be the best option.

We did a similar mod to my mates old RX8. Two L brackets from B&Q (£5) and 10 minutes work was all it needed and it was completely reversible (no holes drilled, used existing screws from the splitter).

Yeah was thinking the curve would make it impossible to stick it on there. I was thinking of puting s bracket from the grill and out but may be better off doing it from under the bumper and up I guess. Will have to have a look to see if there's anything solid there to bolt it to!