Some bits for Sale (Inc Canards/Mishimoto/Bolts/Oil Catch Can etc)

Wasso

Herewith below some bits I'm clearing out, sat around doing nothing, so best to ship them out to somebody who needs them. Prices are delivered.

First up, something simple, Oil Filter remover tool. Marked as professional, not sure how this makes it professional to undo something, but hey, you can be the proud owner of a professional tool :lol:

The item is sealed, unused, never taken out the box. Price at Halfords is £12.99 I'll do it £10 shipped.

6CA2FAF8-1037-46AB-BAE5-043001628EEE_zpszomdlth3.jpg

Next we have some non-carbon Canards for the Nismo V2 front bumper. They are in undamaged condition, ready for priming. They contain all the necessary fixing screws ready for fitment. They will need to be prepped and primed.

Price £35 shipped. (they have some brown tape on them, in the pics which will be removed)

8B907857-B0B8-4B93-A50C-81262D4828DA_zps8tj7itiw.jpg

Herewith a Cusco Style Oil Catch Can (in other words a copy), used with some wear marks on the side, but ready for fitting. It will come with *new* hoses for the can, as well as a polish refresh to make sure it's nice for the next owner. Price £40 shipped. (Reserved Dunks)

332FC01B-8A91-42F3-982A-C698D89C3F56_zpsc0jvdbdf.jpg

9C5B6030-1229-4335-9E98-47CD3B33B106_zpsejhjoged.jpg

A Mishimoto "Universal" Power Steering Reservoir *New In Box* never fitted Comes in box as shown. I know the fittings on the unit will not directly fit the power steering hose on the 350z, but an adapter to allow fitment can be purchased, or you can contact Mishimoto for the smaller size nozzles. Price £45 shipped (Reserved KyleR)

99A012BD-3614-4994-AFF1-B15B365DB5E0_zps6wdcrmcj.jpg

To finish with I have some Titanium Pro-Bolts *never fitted* - They are 35mm M10 1.25 - which will be only suitable for a 350z with a plenum spacer (so that rules out the HR) although I can't confirm if they would actually fit the HR or not.

From Pro-Bolt each bolt is priced at £10.46, and the Sprocket Nuts are £6.50 each, original price £75 - I'll let them go for £50 shipped NEVER USED!! (Reserved KyleR)

70AD384B-D36F-4B18-B22D-E0301D38F1B5_zpszmzxq6ty.jpg

Edited by Wasso

Hey Ian, interested in the bolts and power steering reservoir.

I take it the fixings are AN12 and the Zed needs AN10? How much would the adaptors be?

Edit: just had a look on the Mishimoto site and seen they're 10mm ID fittings, so what kind of adaptor would I need?

Edited by KyleR

Hey Ian, interested in the bolts and power steering reservoir.

I take it the fixings are AN12 and the Zed needs AN10? How much would the adaptors be?

Edit: just had a look on the Mishimoto site and seen they're 10mm ID fittings, so what kind of adaptor would I need?

Hi Kyle :) - well, when I spoke with Mishimoto originally they said they have smaller adapters that just screw on, and replace the ones on the can. Should be a simple swap, might even be possible to send those ones back and replace FOC? Otherwise I think he said they're around £5 for replacements. As you've shown interest first I'll hold for your decision, otherwise Moratia has 2nd dibs.

:)