Spec Differences

Crossy350Z

have a good read through the forum pal.

basically it has heated leather, bose, brembos and a few other bits.

i asked the same question a few weeks ago as there is also 3 engine types in the range too

^^ Basically what he said. :D

Engine type/power depends on the year. ;)

Thanks for your responses.

So just to be clear as I've spent past hour trawling the interweb I have a 2005 350z Roadster with heated electric leather bose brembos and rays alloys. Am I going to have a limited slip diff? I have concluded that's it's highly likely but like I've said I'm new to these cars so I could be wrong.

Thanks for your responses.

So just to be clear as I've spent past hour trawling the interweb I have a 2005 350z Roadster with heated electric leather bose brembos and rays alloys. Am I going to have a limited slip diff? I have concluded that's it's highly likely but like I've said I'm new to these cars so I could be wrong.

As far as I'm aware yes you should have LSD. :thumbs:

Ive found that the talent involved to drift is way above my driving ability just now , had a little play in a big empty car park at my work in the wet with esp off and it was clear that I would end up in a ditch If I started to thing I was some sort of drift king on the road ...... now it stays on at all times

• Like 1

Ive found that the talent involved to drift is way above my driving ability just now , had a little play in a big empty car park at my work in the wet with esp off and it was clear that I would end up in a ditch If I started to thing I was some sort of drift king on the road ...... now it stays on at all times

+1000000 to this, road is no place to be attempting to drift... ended up parking my first RWD car backwards on a verge thinking I could drift, and that was with half the power of the zed. if you want to go sideways get it on a drift day, oulton park up north, Santa Pod in the midlands or Snetterton in the east.