Thinking of selling...

Yampiedog

I'm getting the itch for a T4 day van, much more practical for my needs now. Very difficult decision as I love my Z but to be honest I just don't use her enough. I hardly use her for work - cycle or motorbike - so she just doesn't get the use she deserves.

I have also had a good trade price offered. I would still offer her up here first though.

She has not even done 40k and is 04 plate GT. Would come with six months tax but is due a service and the tyres are going to need changing soon too

A T4 really?

Well if that's what you want but make sure you get the one with the better engine in it or you will be sorely disappointed imo. A friend of mine in work traded his Audi A6 estate in for one. Although he loves the T4 and it meets all his needs (carries his mountain bikes/kids etc) the engine he has in his is so weak with no pull at all hardly. Within days of getting it he had it remapped but still he's not happy.

Personally I think they are overrated and overpriced. :dry:

I would prefer a T5 but that may be stretching things a little at the moment.

I know they are underpowered and overpriced but they have great residuals and it will be great for the bike and the kids and the dog.

Not quite the same power delivery but I have the Grand Cherokee and that pulls like a train to keep my adrenaline pumping slightly. At some point I will swap the jeep for something sporty again, possibly S4 Audi cabriolet...