help on a few mod's

DANNY

im after some infomation on whats the best modifacations i can do for a start on my zed when it arrives.

what do you think is best exhaust, im after great sound and performance too.

also best air filter, do you think just uprated pannel filter or full induction kit is better.

and finally any help on other mods that are good to start off with?

cheers

Dan

im after some infomation on whats the best modifacations i can do for a start on my zed when it arrives.

what do you think is best exhaust, im after great sound and performance too.

also best air filter, do you think just uprated pannel filter or full induction kit is better.

and finally any help on other mods that are good to start off with?

cheers

Dan

That's an incredibly familiar question, Dan. Have a crack with the search button and you'll find all the answers you need. If you then need any specifics when you have more idea what you want I'm sure everyone will chip in. :)

ill have to get my self a sticker then lol :D

it seems like its the obviouse things like exhaust and induction kit and re map. i can get the first two but who would you recomend for the re map. i live in the midlands near leicester. any one around this aread thats good?

also whats the plenum i here so much about?

D

also whats the plenum i here so much about?

D

Either a spacer

http://www.z1auto.com/prodmore.asp?mode ... rodid=1796

Or a larger plenum as a unit to replace the one on the car. As the description says in the link above - more air into the cylinders means more fuel means bigger explosion means more power....... :thumbs:

:thumbs: cheers for that info. my mate owns a cnc machinin factory so if its just a spacer do you think it would be possible to make one or would it be a bit risky? and how hard would it be to fit?

D

Fitting wise I would imagine it to be a case of undo bolts, place spacer, do bolts up again.

I haven't used one of these. It would have to seal very well indeed to prevent air leaks in the system I would imagine. Not having taken mine off (yet! ;) ) I can't answer whether it's something anyone can make. Given the cost of importing one from Adam on the link above ($269 = about £180 delivered maybe?) I'm not sure one could be made to the same standard for that.

One of the more knowledgable people will be along to confirm.... :)