Expensive time coming up.....

Rs2oo

Going for the MOT tomorrow, now think I may only need 2 x tyres so getting the Falkens. Going to a place in Bromley to get the exhaust fixed, box is good, they are going to cut the damaged section out and weld a new piece in. New clutch and flywheel £420 plus fitting and a service for £100 plus parts. Wiper blades got, £8. Took me half of the day to sort things out but worth the effort.

Thanks for the replies and suggestions, some interesting contacts and PM's.

You are so right. Originally, I didn't actually want the car. I sold my Supra and BMW Z4 to buy a brand new new RS. Clio 200 in 2010. Car is amazing but I missed having a convertible and a Supra so needed something to satisfy my wife as well as me (no smutty comments please) My wife loves 350Z's and it was her who persuaded me to have a look. I thought it was ok and as she loved it so much we bought it. That was in 2011. I've done few miles in it because I use the Clio but it's really grown on me and I have to say I now love it ( only gets used six months of the year ) I'm now going to sell the Clio after four years of very happy ownership - amazing little car.

Because of a vandal scratch and a couple of parking scrapes, Last week I had the n/s of the Z sprayed and the front bumper and o/s wing flicked in. Looks like new. Also replaced the BOSE with a Panasonic unit (brilliant) so have already spent a bit !