Facelift

Ceejay29

Hi guys,

I am after a new OS headlight to replace the scuffed one on the DE following superficial damage. I have a bit of a dilemma; If I buy a brand new one then the NS headlight will look awful, so I should probably buy a pair. Additionally I really want to facelift lights and this seems to be an opportune time to upgrade.

Could a trader quote me for the following;

1. DE OS Headlight

2. DE Pair of Headlights

3. Facelift OS Headlight x 1

4. Pair of Facelift Headlights

I am fully aware of the high cost involved regarding the facelifts; just after accurate figures to help with the manmaths.

Also chuck in a bulge bonnet if you have one, oh and maybe a facelift front bumper.

Thanks

edit: When I say 'chuck in' I do mean please quote haha

Edited by Ceejay29

Hi guys,

I am after a new OS headlight to replace the scuffed one on the DE following superficial damage. I have a bit of a dilemma; If I buy a brand new one then the NS headlight will look awful, so I should probably buy a pair. Additionally I really want to facelift lights and this seems to be an opportune time to upgrade.

Could a trader quote me for the following;

1. DE OS Headlight

2. DE Pair of Headlights

3. Facelift OS Headlight x 1

4. Pair of Facelift Headlights

I am fully aware of the high cost involved regarding the facelifts; just after accurate figures to help with the manmaths.

Also chuck in a bulge bonnet if you have one, oh and maybe a facelift front bumper.

Thanks

edit: When I say 'chuck in' I do mean please quote haha

Brand new from Nissan, the facelifts are actually cheaper than the DE ones. Zmanalex may have some used headlights.

NS HR headlight, brand new from Nissan with 1 yr warranty

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Genuine-Headlamp-Headlight-Right-O-S-Offside-Driver-Side-26010CF50D-/291143063202?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Cars+Year%3A2008%7CCar+Make%3ANissan%7CModel%3A350+Z&hash=item43c97a96a2

OS DE headlight brand new from Nissan with 1 yr warranty

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Genuine-Headlamp-Headlight-Left-N-S-Nearside-Passenger-Side-26060CD71B-/300895806503?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Cars+Year%3A2004%7CCar+Make%3ANissan%7CModel%3A350+Z&hash=item460ec9a427

• Like 1

oh and maybe a facelift front bumper.

I have an oem facelift front bumper available which would come with zunsport black grill and a RT Performance Mine's replica front splitter, if that was of any interest. Bumper is in Temper Orange but needs a respray as quite a lot of road rash on the front. Also have the front bumper foam and can throw in the standard orange reflectors as these are different between the DE and HR.

Let me know if there's any interest, can provide pics if required also.

oh and maybe a facelift front bumper.

I have an oem facelift front bumper available which would come with zunsport black grill and a RT Performance Mine's replica front splitter, if that was of any interest. Bumper is in Temper Orange but needs a respray as quite a lot of road rash on the front. Also have the front bumper foam and can throw in the standard orange reflectors as these are different between the DE and HR.

Let me know if there's any interest, can provide pics if required also.

Sounds good; I might be in touch :)