Nismo Carbon fibre rear view mirror cover

Hofner

Hello, want to buy a Nismo rear view mirror cover, but import only, so comes in at £144 from RB Motorsport,

Nice subtle mod for rear mirror but big cost, does anyone know if i get get one cheaper?

Or something similar?

Thanks

post-22043-0-33394600-1400439921_thumb.jpg

Find someone who makes their own carbon parts, email them about the cost for buying 10 custom rear view mirrors in one go as a group buy; then post up on here and find 9 really enthusiastic people to buy with you. Then you get real carbon not the dipped rubbish :)

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Never heard of hydro dipping but will search net, definitely a cheaper option, thanks

There is a place locally to me that I've been using for hydro dipping and I'd imagine there is one fairly close to you. All you have to do is get a quote from them for the part you want dipped, remove the part & send it to them. Then they prep it, spray down a base coat colour of your choice, then the pattern of your choice and then lacquer it. The results are fantastic. Like below;

IMG_20111018_172753.jpg

Hydro dippers; http://www.pitstopdesigns.co.uk/

:thumbs:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...