evo triangle

xStric9x

Hi all.

This may be of interest to some of you who turned up or missed the Wrexham meeting, in fact it may interest anybody :wacko:

Below is a post from Matt on the other chanel.................

Was thinking that now the weather seems to be bucking up a little that we should make the most of it and the quite brilliant roads we have round our way.

Am trying to get a couple of my mates to take a trip to the evo triangle and surrounding areas and it looks like there would be a couple of guys on pistonheads who would be interested too. (Ive already got a route marked out...)

Think now we've guaged interest in the area, we should be able to coordinate a few of us to go out for a drive- make up for the sloooooow one we had last time! My tyres haved bedded in now too so no more "moments"!

Matt

Anybody fancy this?

We've done a lot of that area on the 3x Wales drives we've done from here!

Class roads! :thumbs:

Could do with a bit of sheep control though, stone chips are bad enough without getting Rammed ;)

I'll send my collie on ahead to round them up for ya :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

hope this isnt where i get flamed for using the "other channel"....

think we may cover this "topic" at the upcoming north wales meet by the sound of it (28th Oct was looking good IIRC)

Went out for a drive on the weekend and there really are some great roads which you can enjoy at very sane speeds (I had my onboard speed limiter with me!)

That said there are opportunities to show scooby owners that they dont neccesarily own all the b-roads round there ;)

Sarnie, I hope you will be joining in the fun in Oct as id love to see your lambo in action- ive driven a murci before and it was a truly memorable experience- id love to see how the zed fares against yours mate :lol:

If the north wales run happens in october, it will be for Z owners only.

Yes, we decided last time that seeing as we already 30 zeds there. It was getting a bit out of hand with keeping all together etc.

We made a decision after that future large drives outs would be 350z onlys....

Unfortunate but a necessitaty due to the amount of owners interest we had from this forum..... :blush:

If the north wales run happens in october, it will be for Z owners only.

Yes, we decided last time that seeing as we already 30 zeds there. It was getting a bit out of hand with keeping all together etc.

We made a decision after that future large drives outs would be 350z onlys....

Unfortunate but a necessitaty due to the amount of owners interest we had from this forum..... :blush:

So based on that logic if you don't get 30 zeds then I'll be coming along to make up the numbers :teeth:

So based on that logic if you don't get 30 zeds then I'll be coming along to make up the numbers :teeth:

Ha ha .... nice try mate :p

But seriously, after the last time it was decided that to have the format we did last time was too stressful (well for me!), time consuming and in some cases potentially unsafe. A lot of people were just concentrating on the car in front, rather than looking out the person behind etc.....

If we kept that sort of numbers, then we would need to probably look at staggering groups going out with "leaders", with more detailed directions and also arranged meeting places. The other alternative was to limit the numbers to a smaller number......

Both of these options were under discussion...... (and others may be looked into)

Ha ha .... nice try mate :p

But seriously, after the last time it was decided that to have the format we did last time was too stressful (well for me!), time consuming and in some cases potentially unsafe. A lot of people were just concentrating on the car in front, rather than looking out the person behind etc.....

If we kept that sort of numbers, then we would need to probably look at staggering groups going out with "leaders", with more detailed directions and also arranged meeting places. The other alternative was to limit the numbers to a smaller number......

Both of these options were under discussion...... (and others may be looked into)

I'll be there :thumbs:

I'll be there :thumbs:

If you sell your Gallardo and buy another then you can be..... :p

Well, I was in the Lambo dealership yesterday :ninja:

Found out it's to expensive to run? :lol:

Not yours for sale then. ;)

http://www.brittle.co.uk/car.asp?CarID=1065

Its only too expensive if you can't afford it ;)

Went to look at a convertible, but it didn't float my boat :)