Taking the plunge!

Thank you all for the very warm welcome (its giving a nice fuzzy glow), the advice of not jumping in feet first and taking my time has been taken onboard, i wont be making any rush decisions. If something does not feel quite right then il cross it off my list

Welcome! take your time finding the right one, i took several months, the perfect one popped up, days before buying it, turns out it was a write off.. then i jumped on the one i currently have and the clutch went on the way home haha so never rush things!

Oh Bradders, your scaring me :scare:

Hi there welcome :D

What 350z are you after? age, colour, roadster or coupe?

Definatley a coupe, colour wise i like, the gun metal, black and midnight blue ( i think thats what the very dark blue is called ), so i guess you could say im eclectic in my colour choices. As to age im wanting to go around 07-09, but if i see an 05 and i get the "wow" feeling then 05 it will be. Im flexible

• Like 1

Hi there welcome :D

What 350z are you after? age, colour, roadster or coupe?

Definatley a coupe, colour wise i like, the gun metal, black and midnight blue ( i think thats what the very dark blue is called ), so i guess you could say im eclectic in my colour choices. As to age im wanting to go around 07-09, but if i see an 05 and i get the "wow" feeling then 05 it will be. Im flexible

Shame you are not after a older model... I have a 2004 GT in gunmetal for sales at the moment.... If you change your mind on the age :teeth: