WALES 2014 LAST CALL FOR ph7 & ragtopzed. SPACES WILL BE REALLOCATED

glrnet

Guys,

You have both booked spaces for Wales but have not been active on the forum since March & April, I have sent you PM's and as yet both remain unread. We know that you have email notification for PM's set to active. Today I will be sending you emails to the addresses we have for you on this Forum asking for confirmation of attendance.

IF WE HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU WITHIN 24HRS BY PM, EMAIL OR ON THIS OR ANOTHER WALES RELATED THREAD THEN WE WILL ASSUME NON ATTENDANCE AND YOUR SPACES WILL BE ALLOCATED TO ACTIVE MEMBERS ON OUR RESERVE LIST.

Regards

The Team.

Please do not post on this thread unless you have information regarding either of these two members.

Thank you :)

Hi I have posted elsewhere but just to confirm my attendance, I am arriving on Friday staying through to Monday, I have paid for the Sunday lunch via the Donate link and also wish to take part in all of the drive outs, sorry I have not been as active as maybe I should have been but hope you have everything you need from me, I will log on tomorrow to make sure everything is O.K. please do send me a message that all is well. Many thanks.

Thanks to moped mark for the heads up.

Glrnet, I haven't had a PM from you, I would have received a mail to my email address if I had and i've just checked my inbox and there isn't anything there.

I'm completely still in for the weekend and looking forward to it. The only reason I haven't been online is while i've been off work with a broken ankle. I was depressed reading about zed's while I couldn't drive mine!

The good news I drove for the first time on Saturday and should be at full fitness for the weekend....well still with a limp and a crutch!

Thanks to moped mark for the heads up.

Glrnet, I haven't had a PM from you, I would have received a mail to my email address if I had and i've just checked my inbox and there isn't anything there.

I'm completely still in for the weekend and looking forward to it. The only reason I haven't been online is while i've been off work with a broken ankle. I was depressed reading about zed's while I couldn't drive mine!

The good news I drove for the first time on Saturday and should be at full fitness for the weekend....well still with a limp and a crutch!

Deffo sent mate, still showing as unread :shrug: You need to pay for your food for Sunday and post on the Sunday Lunch Thread. Thanks

Ok found the problem, we have two ph7's !!!! :bang: One like this ph7 and you ph 7! you couldn't make it up. Sorry for the confusion and sorry to hear about your ankle and look forward to seeing you in Wales. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Hahaha. At least it is all sorted now...i'd have been gutted if I had missed out. i'm willing to change my name to ph7 if it is available to avoid this in the future and make it just one version!